Monday 12 August 2013

i have a dream

This is a story about coffee. 
爱情就像喝咖啡一样, 热恋像 Latin 或 Cappuccino 般香醇浓郁;
失恋就犹如喝着苦苦的 pure black coffee。
 爱情能像喝咖啡一样, 同样地日子久了,便会让人上瘾。

When you drink a nice cup of coffee, please don't rush =)
Let the aroma of coffee fill up your everything and wake your sense of smell.
Perhaps, cook yourself a cup of coffee. you personal coffee.
Let yourself judge on the amount of sugar and cream. At certain temperature and amount of water.

What make me love coffee ? actually is a hard question for me :-/

hmm, i guess everything start from the very first sip of coffee in my life (around yr 10 or 11, cuz my parents won't let me drink during ma yound age). I remember that was just a simple black coffee (i think is from Sabah coffee bean). That was an indescribable feeling, the first time i got such relief after drinking a cup of coffee. amazing feeling huh ? haha.

Ever since then, i love studying/reading/playing games/surfing internet with a cup of coffee =p But,the idea of opening my own cafe haven't planted in my mind yet.

So, one day, i came across a book, a love story book which happen in a cafe. There's go, my coffee dream started. I dont know why, this passionate feeling is getting stronger, even though i didnt think about it. And every coffee house that i passed by, i'll observe how they run their business, how they decorate their coffee house. The funny things is, i cant even hide the extra-exicitement-expression from my face. My face will literally show how happy i am when i got to visit every coffee house.

Anyway, these feelings i have is like on and off, sometimes i forget i got such passionate (maybe that time im still young). Easily get excited over things but never stay long, that's my weakness. But i will continue having a cup of coffee for almost like every morning, at least one cup. And i still share my dreams with my friends and family, that i would love to start a coffee house business after i graduate (after degree or master).

You may ask, why I didn't study degree of business. A very good question, haha! i personally think that, first, you have to know how a human think, the psychological way; through this, you'll understand which kind of tactics you should use to start a business. What kind of customer you want ? what place is the most strategic ? what coffee is their favorite ? what type of indoor arrangement that people like ? all questions are around human.

Yes, im a cognitive science student =) so, this is how i began my dream =) hope it continues and succeed one day =p  and i'll name my coffee house ,CARMEN. 

Peace yo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment